Date of Test: Sunday, 22 January, 2017, 10:00 A.M.
University Graduate Assessment Test (UGAT) is a mandatory requirement of Higher Education Commission, Pakistan to qualify for MS/MPhil degree at the School of Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Management and Technology.
- UGAT comprises 100 MCQs: (i) 50 items for Verbal / English, (ii) 25 items for Quantitative Skills, and (iii) 25 items for Logical-Analytical Reasoning Skill.
- Candidates with 16 years of education can appear in UGAT.
- UGAT is of TWO hours. Your composite score will be a sum of all the correct answers attempted in the test. There is no negative marking.
- You have to obtain minimum 50% marks to pass UGAT.
- UGAT is administered twice a year.
- Registration Form is available from relevant academic departments
- Please follow the link for sample paper
Late Registration: Friday, 06 January, 2017 Fee: Rs. 1500