UMT Education Review (UER) is an open-access international journal published biannually by the Department of Education of University of Management and Technology. The journal will be available in both online and print form with an ISSN number. The journal is interested in publishing research paper that provides sound and clear theoretical insights with practical implications for the education at all level. Papers reflecting evidence based reflections, book reviews, research summaries, and papers presented in conferences (not yet published) are also welcome. As per the title of the journal, it calls for papers on any topic on education or educational leadership and management that challenges the traditional wisdom of the readers. The topics may include a wide range of research areas & we will welcome manuscripts on:
- Education philosophy
- Sociology of education
- Educational governance & policy making
- Educational leadership & administration
- Higher education
- Medical Education
- Quality assurance in education
- Organizational behavior in education
- Systems and infrastructure development in educational Institutions;
- Teachers’ Voice: their beliefs, thoughts, personal experiences & their personal development as part of professional action and how this action is influenced by contextual factors in their structural, cultural and social environments
- The impacts of new communication media and technologies, new and hybrid cultural forms and practices, and globalised economies on education
- Inclusive education
- Special education
- Early childhood education
- Education change & reform practices
- Educational research
- Any other
Who Are We!
Department of Education is one of the oldest faculties of UMT established in 1999. Since then it has evolved as one of the most established faculty of education in the private sector producing graduates in nine different programs including PhDs.
Visit us: http://ssh.umt.edu.pk/education/introduction.aspx
Peer Review Policy
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double-blind.
We help researchers to get credit of their creative work by publishing their manuscripts. We also help them refine their work by providing them with comments and suggestions of expert reviewers before each and every publication.
Kindly send your manuscripts via email to email@example.com
Waiting for your positive response:
Dr. Seema Arif
Chairperson of the Department of Education
School of Social Sciences & Humanities
University of Management & Technology